Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I aim to misbehave

I've just been running some dailies with Skulfrak this week, building up some cash.  Not feeling the alts at the moment - I want to be much better on my main warlock.  Next month I may play some other toons, and when Cataclysm hits I'll be starting fresh.  For now, though, I'd like to do some outright ganking on an unfair playing field.

I may go to some spots where Alliance toons get flagged, like in Grizzly Hills, or skulking around in Wintergrasp.  I want to start making the most of some of my lesser used abilities - Demonic Circle, Metamorphosis, Infernals, Enslave Demon, etc.  I want these things to get to be second nature.  I want to practice switching pets for different occasions.  I want to see just how good I can get with this class.


Edit:
I popped in during lunch, and it was time for Wintergrasp, so I settled for a fair fight.  The Horde on Steamwheedle Cartel gave the Alliance yet another pasting and totally shut them down. I've been using Affliction for PvP, but I made good use of Demonic Circle today.  I love dropping it up high, and then dropping down and presenting myself as bait to some melee monkey. As soon as he gets to me, I blink up above him out of reach, where you do not want a warlock to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment