Monday, June 14, 2010

Crusader Skulfrak


I've been spending most of my time on my main, Skulfrak, for the past two weeks.  He's pretty well geared, and I've just been topping off the tank with all the miscellaneous stuff around the world he hasn't finished.  All of his Northrend rep is maxed out, but he was lacking in all of the Horde cities, so he set off and began his run in the Argent Tournament.

He became a Champion for Undercity, and will top out at exalted in the next day or two, gaining the Crusader title.  He finished the Troll Championship this morning and took up the banner for Silvermoon City.  He's saving his Champion Seals for the Dragonhawk mount.

Mounts have become very attractive to me for Skul, so I'm working on getting them all over the place.  The reputation grinds will give me all the various racial mounts.  I have the Netherwing quest series started, and there are PvP mounts available.  I'm also in the process of getting the 2-seater touring rocket, which looks like a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment