Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rickenbacker Gears Up


While my new warrior pauses to gather some rested XP bonuses, I'm running my Troll Death Knight, Rickenbacker, through some heroic dungeons.  She's done them all except for 2 of the optional bosses in Halls of Stone, and has Trial of the Champion and Forge of Souls available to her now.

She went from a fresh 80 in mostly greens to full blues and some purples in two days.  I already got the Triumph badge helmet, and soon I'll get her the shoulders, followed by the rest.  Her DPS output is still pretty far behind some of the almost 6000 Gearscore rated toons she's grouped with, but she's come up quite a bit.  I think she still needs a few more days of instance running before she's doing a respectable amount of damage.

I probably won't tank with her, though.  I had gotten this toon to 80 and shelved it, so I figured it would be nice to remember how to play a death knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment