Monday, May 17, 2010

The Weekend in Warcraft


Just puttered around on various toons for the past few days.

On Steamwheedle cartel, my troll death knight Rickenbacker continues to make progress through the instances. She got a nice epic 2-hander axe that was a minor upgrade.  She did Trial of the Champion and Heroic Forge of Souls, so she's getting into the upper level 5-mans now.  She's working on her badge gear and getting her gearscore up - she's got the 245 headpiece and shoulders, with some nice gems and enchants.

Someone had rankwatch running, and it pointed out that Rickenbacker was using the first rank of a few of her abilities.  I realized I've been handicapping myself for the past week, having not trained when I switched specs. DOH!  She's starting to make a dent in her damage output now.

Over on Archimonde, Julep became a male again.  He began life as a male gnome, moved to Archimonde to play with my son on the horde side and morphed into an Orc female.  After a few weeks, my son followed some friends to another server, leaving me alone on a PvP realm where I don't know anyone.  I wasn't happy with the ender, so I did the cosmetic change, and he's a big male orc warlock now.  Not bad.  I ran a few heroics and got a little more gear, but I want to move him back to a normal realm as soon as I find a good place.  I'm in no hurry, but he's on the lookout for new friends on an alternate server.  Playing as a lone wolf on a PvP realm is just a continual invitation to be ganked repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment