Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time for another alt


To pass the time while waiting for Cataclysm, and spend a little time in the old world before it's changed forever, I rolled a new alliance alt on the Skywall server.  Vez is a human paladin, and she left the Northshire Abbey just last Friday night, and she's already level 24.  This is a brand new realm for me, so no heirlooms or inherited gold and bags, so it's a very fresh start.

My goal is to make a new home for alliance toons and maybe some worgen when the expansion drops.  I'm still planning a goblin, but the worgeb look like a lot of fun, too.  It's been very distracting seeing all the new race/class combos and revamped talent trees coming in the next few months.  I think I enjoy leveling more than I do running at max level, so I should be set for a while!

Vez is tanking, having done Ragefire to Razorfen Kraul so far.  I'm making a little bit of gold from mining, but have spent much of her time so far in the dungeon finder.  I know my blood elf pally pretty well now, so her abilities are clicking pretty fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment